Herbs For Magical Empowerment & Protection - B
- Steady the mind, brings happiness, love, peace, and money and protects against insanity. Use basil in spells to attract love and in preparation for astral projection or to bring luck in physical journeys.
- Carry a leaf in your pocket or wallet to attract money. Place one in your cash register to attract money there too.
- Soak basil in water for three days and then sprinkle the water over the threshold of your place of business to bring in customers and keep away thieves. (Haiti)To protect you when leaving the house, rub some basil on your forehead. (Hindu)
- Add to fortune satchets or mojo bags to empower them.
- Add to any spell or potion to enhance psychic ability.
- Great addition to dream pillows.
- Use the leaves as a smudge during banising and exorcism rites, especially those involving poltergeists. Mixed with sandlewood, it is useful for breaking curses.
- If you want to see your lover again, go together to a bay laurel tree and pluck a leaf, break it in half and each keep one half.
- Write a wish on a dried bay leaf and then burn it and your wish will come true.
- Stuff into a pillow or placed underneath to prevent nightmares and night terrors.
- Burn with frankincence to enhance psychic powers.
- To be carried if you want to conceive.
- mix with holy water for exorcism.
- Bistort root remedy potion helps chase away earthbound spirits.
Healing Spell -
Dip nine leaves in a natural water source and lay them on a burn or a red inflamed area. Say to each leaf as you lay them on the wound:
"Three ladies came from the East,
One with fire and two with frost,
Out with fire, in with frost!”
- Protective hex-breaker in Voodoo and rootwork magic
- Marriage protector - place bloodroot over your door to encourage all those who enter to respect your marriage.
- Combined in a single sachet of red flannel, these are used to encourage a healthy marital sex life by placing the sachet under the couple’s mattress.
- General protection
- Warding off spirits.