1. Humility isn’t thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.
2. If you think you aren’t good at anything, you may just not realize your skills because they are natural to you.
3. Learning to play a musical instrument or learning another language can slow the aging process of the human brain.
4. Spending the day outside? Avoid eating bananas. Recent studies show mosquitos are more attracted to people who have recently eaten a banana.
5. The happier you are, the less sleep you need to function in everyday life. Sadness increases the urge to sleep more.
6. Regarding attraction, people desire someone more if they are rare/hard to get. This is explained by something called the Scarcity Principle
1. Worrying = Waste Of Time. Good and bad things will happen in life. You just have to keep living and not stress over what you can’t control.
2. Go where your admired, not where your tolerated. If they dont appreciate you, its time to find people who do
3. Headache Remedy: Eat 10-12 almonds, the equivalent of two aspirins for a migraine headache.
4. “Rhythm”, “zephyr”, and “sphynx” are the three best hangman words.
5. If you have someone in your life that is abusive or causes you pain, don’t try and reform them. Just block them out of your life.
6. If you can’t get a job because you have no experience, do volunteer work and use that as experience.
7. Don’t tell people your plans. Show them your results.
You do not have to be a witch to practice magic
You do not have to study to practice magic
You do not have to worship a deity to practice magic
You do not have to abide by any rules to practice magic
You do not have to have a ton of ingredients to practice magic
You do not have to be pagan to practice magic
You do not have to be Wiccan to practice magic
1. TABLE OF JUPITER
For good judgement and direction. This amulet will attract fortune and good luck and is helpful with overseas travel, assistance in business, legal cases and religious affairs. The table of Jupiter is a Four square, containing 16 numbers each adding in any direction, to 34 with its sum being 136.
2. TABLE OF MARS
For action and destruction. This amulet brings favors in battles, quarrels and wars, promotes strength and courage, understanding medicine and mechanics and cause distress to one’s enemies. The table of Mars is a Five square, containing 25 numbers each adding in any direction, to 55 with its sum being 325.
3. TABLE OF MERCURY
For movement and intuition, this table helps with acquiring knowledge, secures safety in traveling and aids in expression of speaking and writing. The table of Mercury is a Eight square, containing 64 numbers each adding in any direction, to 250 with its sum being 2080.
4. TABLE OF THE MOON
For imagination and forms. This table helps with settling quarrels, domestic problems and in gardening/farming. The table of the Moon is a Nine square, containing 81 numbers each adding in any direction, to 359 with its sum being 3321.
5. TABLE OF SATURN
For reserve and endurance. Used to strengthen the ability to perform jobs/carry out duties and responsibilities. Favorable to politicians, assisting in political activity and helps develop and increase business. The table of Saturn is a three square, containing 9 numbers each adding in any direction, to 15 with its sum being 45.
6. TABLE OF THE SUN
For activity and will - Good health, confidence in one’s own abilities, and draws out the powers and qualities of leadership dominance and supremacy. The table of Sun is a Six square, containing 36 numbers each adding in any direction, to 111 with its sum being 666.
7. TABLE OF VENUS
For love, matters of the heart, marriages, partnerships, social affairs and friendship. The table of Venus is a Seven square, containing 49 numbers each adding in any direction, to 175 with its sum being 1225.
Awwww! Anon, you’re AWESOME for saying that. Needed to hear that today :) Thank you